Browsing LYRASIS Research Publications by Subject "Artificial intelligence"
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
Results Per Page
- ItemAI for Archives: Using Facial Recognition to Enhance Metadata(LYRASIS; Florida International University, 2020) Bakker, Rebecca; Rowan, Kelley; Hu, Liting; Guan, Boyuan; Li, Zhongzhou; He, Ruizhe; Monge, Christine$25,000. The goal of this research project is to determine the most effective facial recognition application for use with digitized archive images from cultural heritage institutions and provide opportunities for future development. Florida International University computer scientists and librarians will conduct qualitative assessments of facial recognition application models. This project addresses the issue of incomplete metadata within digital repositories and decreases the time involved in locating and matching images of people.
- ItemAI for Archives: Using Facial Recognition to Enhance Metadata(LYRASIS, 2019-10-03) Bakker, RebeccaThis is the slide presentation from the 2019 LYRASIS Leaders Summit documenting the Florida International University Catalyst Fund project - AI for Archives: Using Facial Recognition to Enhance Metadata.
- ItemCaption This: Creating Efficiency in Audiovisual Accessibility Using Artificial Intelligence(LYRASIS; University of Mississippi, 2021) Norris, Abigail; Emanuel, Michelle$28,198. This project focuses on the creation of a successful workflow to use open source code to efficiently produce captions for the native streaming audio and video files in our institutional repository, thereby making A/V materials accessible to all users, in accordance with the University’s accessibility standards.
- ItemConversational Artificial Intelligence: Bringing the Library to Your Living Room(LYRASIS, 2019-10-03)This is the slide presentation from the 2019 LYRASIS Leaders Summit documenting the King County Library System Catalyst Fund project - Conversational Artificial Intelligence: Bringing the Library to Your Living Room.
- ItemConversational Artificial Intelligence: Bringing the Library to Your Living Room(LYRASIS; King County Library System, 2020)$34,600. King County Library System will explore community demand for and research the feasibility of implementing a library application to interface with common conversational artificial intelligence systems (e.g., Alexa, Siri, Cortana, etc.), with the goal of empowering the public to benefit from library resources anytime, anywhere.